- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Twist Type Wire Connector Wire Nuts 18-10 Gauge Winged UL Listed Tan 500 pcs.
- Flame retardant thermoplastic shell provides excellent electrical insulation
- Swept-back wing design fit into your fingers naturally and provides finger-tip comfort which allows for increased torquing power
- Gripping ribs on the surface of the connector provide more grasp and reduce slip through your fingers.
- Square-wire spring provides more securely gripping on conductors.
- Deep skirt entry provides protection from flashover and shorts. Installation Instruction
- UL486C Listed and CSA 22.2 No188 Certified.
- Tough thermoplastic, UL94V-2 flame-retardant shell.
- Five color-coded to industry standards.
- Voltage Rating:600VMax. Building wiring; 1000V Max. in fixtures and signs.
- Color: Tan
- Connector Type: Twist
- Finish Type: UL94V-2 flame-retardant shell
- Gauge: 18-10
- Insulation Material Type: Thermoplastic
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.