Jamo S 810 10” Subwoofer Class D Ultra slim cabinet 150 Watt Amplifier
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Fast, Free Shipping on all US Orders|
|Live Customer Service Representative|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup (Contact us for Availability)|
Jamo S 810 10” Subwoofer Class D Ultra 150 Watt Amplifier
Looking to add a powered sub to your stereo or home theater system, but have limited space available on the floor? The Jamo S 810 is one of our most compact subs we offer and is perfect for small- to medium-sized rooms where space is at a premium. A built-in 75-watt RMS amplifier powers a 10" side-firing woofer and ensures controlled, accurate bass that sounds great with movie soundtracks and music alike.
Powered Subwoofer: Equipped with an 8" polyfiber woofer and a 75W (RMS)/150W (Peak) Class D amplifier, the Jamo Studio 10 Series S 810 SUB delivers dynamic, powerful bass in any listening environment, from full cinema surround systems to critical two-channel listening.
Bottom Mounted Amplifier: The high powered class D amplifier and input panel is mounted on the bottom of the subwoofer cabinet, making for a clean, unobtrusive look in any orientation. A 90-degree AC power cord and a 90-degree mono-RCA cable are included for exceptional space management.
Ultra-Slim Enclosure with Down-Firing Slot Port: The S 810 SUB is specifically designed and engineered with a down-firing slot port to provide exceptional output and deep, accurate bass in almost any application despite its ultra-slim cabinet.
Wood Accents & Woven Cloth Grille: Wood accents give the subwoofer cabinet a handcrafted, natural look. The Jamo S 810 SUB comes with a large woven linen cloth grille with heavy texture which finishes off the powered subwoofer's modern look.
Bottom Mounted Controls: The level control, low pass crossover, and phase control allow you to blend the powered subwoofer's low-frequency tones with your system's other speakers, as well as establish the ideal level of bass. These controls are found on the bottom of the powered sub.
- Level Control: The level control adjusts the subwoofer's volume relative to the rest of your home audio system. After the sub's level control has been set, the volume control of your AV receiver will be the volume control for both the Jamo powered subwoofer and your connected loudspeakers.
- Low Pass Crossover: The variable low pass crossover is adjustable from 40-120Hz. The crossover point chosen determines where low bass frequencies are "handed-off" from your AV system's loudspeakers to the Jamo powered subwoofer. Set the crossover point based on the size of your systems' main left/right speakers. If your AV receiver has an LFE output and built-in bass management, then set the S 810 SUB's built-in crossover to "LFE", which bypasses the powered sub's crossover.
- Phase Control: This control is used to acoustically match the powered subwoofer's output to your main speakers. Select the position either 0˚ or 180˚ in which the powered sub has more output at the main listening position.
Bottom Mounted Mono-RCA/LFE Input: There is a bottom-mounted mono-RCA input that can be used for a line-level or LFE signal. If you are using an AV Receiver with an LFE output, along with built-in bass management and subwoofer control, then set the S 810 SUB's built-in low pass crossover to "LFE", which bypasses the subwoofer's low pass crossover. If your AV receiver only has a line-level output, then you will need to adjust the S 810 SUB's built-in low pass crossover from 40-120Hz, based on the size of your front loudspeakers (a mono-to-stereo RCA adapter may be required in this scenario).
Auto Power On/Off: The Jamo powered subwoofer will automatically turn On when it senses an audio signal. It will automatically go into "Standby mode" after 15-20 minutes with no audio signal. You can also choose to turn the powered sub On or Off manually from the rear-switch on the back.
Mounting Options: The Jamo Studio 8 Series S 810 SUB utilizes an ultra-slim cabinet for exceptional placement flexibility and orientation flexibility - front firing against a wall or side firing next to a media console or cabinet. It can even be placed on its back and hidden underneath a sofa or chair, so the woofer is top firing. Four self-adhesive rubber feet are included to provide a non-slip surface and to isolate the powered subwoofer from the floor, as well as provide space for the AC power cord and subwoofer cable to plug into the bottom of the enclosure.
- Contemporary Design
- 10" poly fiber woofer
- 150W bottom mounted class D amplifier
- Ultra-slim cabinet
- Bass reflex via slot port