- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Earthquake Sound EQ-4000BT 9V Max RMS 4-Band Equalizer w/ Bluetooth
Take complete control of your mobile audio system with the new Earthquake Sound EQ-4000BT v2 4-band parametric equalizer. With essential features that any mobile audio enthusiast would enjoy, Earthquake went one step further in offering the ability to stream your favorite tunes and playlists from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Four input source options are available giving users maximum flexibility for a better listening experience. Subwoofer level and crossover frequency controls are also at the front panel making it easier for users to tailor low frequencies to their listening preferences. Whether used for personal or commercial audio systems, the new EQ-4000BT v2 will give you the ability to get the most out of your audio system and contour the sound to suit your musical taste.
- Operating Voltage: 10.5–16VDC
- Idle: 280 mA
- Recommended Fuse Size: 1 Ampere
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mVrms up to 14 Vrms
- Input Impedance: 8 kOhm up to 10.2 kOhm
- Output Impedance:
- Sub Channel: 510 Ohm
- Front & Rear Channels: 6.3 kOhm
- Output Level:
- Sub Channel 5 Vrms @ 0.1% THD
- Front & Rear Channels 4 Vrms @ 0.1% THD
- THD @ 3 Volts Output: 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz–34kHz @ -3dB
- Sub Frequency Control Range: 35–120Hz @ -3dB, 18dB/Oct.
- Sub Upper Cut Off Frequency: 100Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 68dB
- Center Frequencies: 92dB
- Control Range: 150Hz, 550Hz, 2.5kHz, 15kHz
- Channel Separation: 30–40dB (12 O’clock is bypass position)
- Din Size: 1/2 Din
- 4 Adjustable Bands of Equalization (-12dB to +12dB)
- 4 Input Sources (RCA, AUX, mini jack, Bluetooth™)
- 3 Stereo RCA Outputs (Front, Rear, Sub)
- 9 Volt RMS Output
- Input Gain Control
- Media Player Ready
- Fully Retractable Controls
- Volume Level Control
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Subwoofer Frequency Control
- Front Panel MAIN/AUX Control
- Front Panel Bluetooth ON/OFF Control
- Fader Action Control
- Blue Background LED
- Mounting Hardware and 1A Fuse Included
- 3 Pin Plug-in PCB Screw Terminal Block Connector Included
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.