- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Hifonics BXIPRO3.0 Digital Bass Enhancer Processor with Dash Mount Remote ControlThe BXiPRO3.0 processor integrates into any vehicle with an upgraded subwoofer system. Showcasing a compact design with a sleek finish to it, you’ll receive half the size in space with TRIPLE THE POWER for your audio. With adjustable mounting solutions and multi-point installation options including placing the processor behind dash-concealed locations, this processor will be as flexible as your installation demands it to be.
- BXiPro Bass Enhancer Processor with Dash Mount Remote Control
- Enhances and restores the bass level
- Screw-in power and speaker connecters to chassis for secure connections that prevent disconnection
- Dual function bass remote
- Remote wire input, DC sense, and music sense turn on
- Input and output signal clip indicators
- Mono adjustable output level (can be controlled by bass remote)
- 48v high-level inputs
- Ability to use test tones to set input and output levels
- Fine-tuning adjustability using bass width and sweep
- Fixed 4v full range output
- Small profile
- Tiffany style RCA connectors
- Low and high-level audio inputs (speaker level inputs)
- Balanced differential inputs (for noise reduction)
- Type: Processor
- Series: BXiPro
- Category: Mobile
- Compatible Vehicles: Universal
- Accessory Hardware / Tools: Includes mounting hardware
- Fuse value: 1A mini ATC
- Voltage range: 9.5V -15V
- Bass remote type: HF-U-02
- Fixed voltage output full range: 4V
- Adjustable subwoofer output voltage: 0V -9V
- Maximally Flat Frequency Response Main: (-3dB) 10Hz to >50kHz
- Input Impedance Low-level inputs: 20k Ohms
- Input Impedance High-level inputs: 20k Ohms
- Maximum high-level Input Voltage on any input before clipping: >48V
- Maximum Output voltage at 1.0% THD+N (subwoofer output): 9.0V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (ref to 2Vrms out, unity gain): -84.0dBA
- EQ boost: Variable to +8.1dB
- Unit turn on options: 30mV High-Level Audio, 59mV RCA Audio, 2.2V DC Offset
- Current Draw: 0.32A
- Turn on Delay Time: 0.1 seconds
- Setup test tone track: 100 Hz & 1000Hz
- Dimensions: 109mm W x134mm D x 30.5mm H
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.