- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
LTS VSIP3442W-28MA 4Mp InfraRed Outdoor Turret Network (IP) Security Camera
4 Megapixel InfraRed for Night Vision Outdoor Turret Network (IP) Security Camera, Ultra 265 Compression, Weatherproof, SD Card Support, Built-in Microphone, 2.8mm Fixed Lens, VSIP3442W-28MA
This model is compliant with the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act), meaning it's safe to use and install on U.S. government properties. It was constructed with trusted and reliable technology at its core.
- Compression : Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG,
- Field of View (Horizontal) : 107.8°Field of View
- Max. FPS and Resolution : 30fps at 4MP
- Lens Type : Fixed Lens
- Lens Size : 2.8mm Lens
- Sensor Type : CMOS
- Sensor Size : 1/3" Sensor
- Dimensions : 118 x 96 mm (4.6 x 3.8 in)
- Protection Code : IP67
- Color : White
- Material : Metal Plastic
- Environmental : Outdoor
- Sensor Size : 1/3"
- NDAA compliant
- Sensor: 1/3", 4.0 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS
- Lens: 2.8mm@F2.0
- Angle of View (H): 107.8°
- Angle of View (V): 57.0°
- Angle of View (O): 140.1°
- Adjustment angle: Pan: Pan: 0° ~ 360°, Tilt: 0° ~ 80°, Rotate: 0° ~ 360°
- Shutter: Auto/Manual, 1 ~ 1/100000s
- Minimum Illumination: Colour:0.01Lux (F2.0, AGC ON) 0Lux with IR on
- Day/Night: IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)
- Digital noise reduction: 2D/3D DNR
- S/N: >56dB
- IR Range: Up to 30m (98ft) IR range
- Wavelength: 850nm
- IR On/Off Control: Auto/Manual
- Defog: Digital Defog
- WDR: 120dB
- Video Compression: Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- H.264 code profile: Baseline profile, Main Profile
- Frame Rate
- "Main Stream: 4MP (2688*1520), Max 30fps; 4MP (2560*1440), Max 30fps; 3MP (2304*1296), Max 30fps; 1080P(1920*1080),Max30fps
- Sub Stream: 720P (1280*720), Max 30fps;
- Third Stream: 4CIF (704*576), Max 30fps"
- Video Bit Rate: 128 Kbps~16 Mbps
- OSD: Up to 4 OSDs
- Privacy Mask: Up to 4 areas
- ROI: Up to 4 areas
- Motion Detection: Up to 4 areas
- White Balance: Auto/Outdoor/Fine Tune/Sodium Lamp/Locked/Auto2
- Digital noise reduction: 2D/3D DNR
- Smart IR: Support
- Flip: Normal/Vertical/Horizontal/180°
- HLC: Supported
- BLC: Supported
- Audio Compression: G.711
- Two-way audio: Supported
- Suppression: Supported
- Sampling Rate: 8KHZ
- Edge Storage: Micro SD, up to 256GB
- Network Storage: ANR
Behavior Detection: Human Body Detection
- Protocols: IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL
- Compatible Integration: ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), API
- Web Browser: Plug-in required live view: IE9+, Chrome 41 and below, Firefox 52 and below / Plug-in free live view: Chorme 57.0+, Firefox 58.0+, Edge 16+, Safari 11+
- Network: 1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet
- Built-in Mic: Supported
- CE: EN 60950-1
- UL: UL60950-1
- FCC: FCC Part 15
- Power: DC 12V±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) Power consumption: Max 5.5W
- Dimensions (Ø x H): Φ118 x 96mm (Φ4.6" x 3.8")
- Material: Front cover: metal; Rear cover: plastic; Bracket: plastic; Bottom plate: metal
- Working Environment: -30℃ ~ 60℃ (-22℉ ~ 140℉), Humidity: ≤95% RH (non-condensing)
- Strorage Environment: -30℃ ~ 60℃ (-22℉ ~ 140℉), Humidity: ≤95% RH (non-condensing)
- Surge Protection: 2KV
- Ingress Protection: IP67
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.