- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Uniview IPC3614SR3-ADF28K-G-BK 4MP Eyeball HD IR Fixed Network Security Camera
The IPC3614SR3-ADF28K-G Uniview 4MP IP Dome Camera is packed with features normally found in much more expensive models. With the Lighthunter Technology, you are sure to get deeply enhanced nighttime images. In addition, your camera will stay in color in extremely low light levels, which ensures better image quality at the times you need it most. The Night Vision range is up to 100 Feet in complete darkness. With an extreme temperature range of -22°F to +140°F and an IP67 Vandal Proof Rating, you can bet that this IP Camera can handle a variety of harsh environments. Even better, this professional IP Turret has built in Intrusion Detection Functions such as Line Crossing. Therefore, you can set certain areas as critical or high priority, and be notified if there is a breach.
Note: Uniview IP cameras will work as plug and play with Uniview NVRs. For other NVR systems, network setup is required
- High-quality image with 4MP, 1/3″CMOS sensor
- 4MP (2688*1520)@ 30/25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@ 30/25fps; 3MP (2304*1296) @30/25fps; 2MP (1920*1080) @30/25fps;
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Easystar technology ensures high image quality in a low illumination environment
- True WDR technology of 120dB allows for a clean image in low-light situations.
- 9:16 Corridor Mode is supported.
- Built-in Microphone
- Smart IR with a range of up to 30m (98ft) infrared distance
- Micro SD or TF card up to 256 GB is supported.
- IP67 protection
- Support Power over Ethernet (PoE) power supply
- Day/night functionality
- Up to 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Smart IR, up to 30m (100ft) IR distance
- Entry Level Lighthunter Technology
- Ultra 265, H.264, MJPEG
- Triple streams
- 9:16 corridor format
- ONVIF Conformance
- Wide temperature range: -30°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F)
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- MicroSD Card Slot
- IP67 Waterproof
- 3-Axis Bracket
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.