- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
LTS VSN7216-P16 16 Channel 4K Network Video Recorder with 16 Ports Built-in PoE
Video Input: 16CH IP@160Mbps, Video Output: HDMI up to 4K(3840 x 2160) / VGA up to 1080P, Max. Recording Resolution: Up to 8MP(3840 x 2160, Decoding Format: H.265/H.264, Decoding Capability: 2CH@4K / 8CH@1080P, Max. Playback Resolution: Up to 8MP(3840 x 2160), Audio In/Out: 1CH/1CH, RCA, Alarm In/Out: 4CH/1CH, Built-in PoE: 16CH, Network: 10/100/1000M, 1 RJ45, Storage: 2 SATA up to 10TB, Backup: 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, Dimensions: 14.9"(W)x12.4"(D)x2.1"(H), Recorder Case: 1U
This model is compliant with the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act), meaning it's safe to use and install on U.S. government properties. It was constructed with trusted and reliable technology at its core. Hard drive not included
- Video Input: 16CH IP@160Mbps
- HDD Options available
- NDAA Compliant
- Video Output: HDMI up to 4K(3840 x 2160) / VGA up to 1080P
- Max. Recording Resolution: Up to 8MP(3840 x 2160)
- Decoding Format: H.265/H.264
- Decoding Capability: 2CH@4K / 8CH@1080P
- Max. Playback Resolution: Up to 8MP(3840 x 2160)
- Audio In/Out: 1CH/1CH, RCA
- Alarm In/Out: 4CH/1CH
- Built-in PoE: 16CH
- Network: 10/100/1000M, 1 RJ45
- Storage: 2 SATA up to 10TB
- Backup: 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 14.9”(W)x12.4”(D)x2.1”(H)
- Recorder Case: 1U
- IP Video Input: 16-ch
- Two-way Audio Input: 1-ch, RCA
- Incoming Bandwidth: 160Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth: 64Mbps
- Remote Users: 128
- Protocols: P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE
- HDMI: 4K (3840x2160@30), 1920X1080@60, 1920X1080@50, 1600X1200@60, 1280X1024@60, 1280X720@60, 1024X768@60
- VGA: 1920X1080@60, 1920X1080@50, 1280X1024@60, 1280X720@60, 1024X768@60
- Recording Resolution: 8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/960p/720p/D1/2CIF/CIF
- Audio Output: 1-ch, RCA
- Synchronous Playback: 16-ch
- Corridor Mode Screen: 3/4/5/7/9/10/12/16
- Decoding format: Ultra265/H.265/H.264
- Live view/Playback: 8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/960p/720p/D1/2CIF/CIF
- Capability: 2 x 4K@30, 4x 4MP@30, 5 x 3MP@30, 8 x 1080P@30, 16 x 720P@30
- SATA: 2 SATA interfaces
- Capacity: Up to 10TB for each disk
- Network Interface: 1 RJ-45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface
- USB Interface: Front panel: 1 x USB2.0, Rear panel: 1 x USB3.0
- Alarm In: 4-ch
- Alarm Out: 1-ch
- Interface: 16 independent 100Mbps PoE network interfaces
- Max Power: Max 30W for single port / Max 240W in total
- Supported Standard: IEEE 802.3af/at
- Power Supply: 100 ~ 240 V AC
- Power Consumption: ?10W(without HDD)
- Working Environment: -10°C~+ 55°C (+14°F~+131°F), Humidity ? 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 380mm x315mm x 53mm (14.9" x 12.4" x2.1")
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.