- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- CAT6 UTP 48 Port Rack-Mount Patch Panel with cable management
- Dimensions: 19" Rackmount 2U
- Wiring Code: 568A/B
- Connector: 110 IDC (punch down) type Terminals
- Supports 23 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- Professional grade rack mounted patch panel the perfect solution for any residential or commercial installations
- TIA/EIA T568A and T568B wiring options
- 50 microns gold plating on contacts
- ETL Listed
- Meets or Exceeds ALL EIA/TIA Standards for CAT6
- Metal face plate
- Hardware not included
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.