Apologize!!! This product has been discontinued.
- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- Used for alarm installations
- For multiple doorpin input, to prevent incorrect feedback
- Also to isolate different trigger points that are common with alarm installs
- Used with an automotive relay ( SPDT ) Starter disable or Ignition disable
- Control the current flow (+) or (-) from this diode
- Multiple pack for the installer who does fleet vehicles, and general use
- A must have for the everyday tech
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.