- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Dynamat Xtreme quiets annoying road noise, improves a speaker's dynamic range, and makes for a more comfortable driving experience. You can quiet down the noise, and get better sound. Kit contains four 12" x 36" (305mm x 914mm) pieces of Dynamat Xtreme to reduce road noise so you Hear More Music!™. Kit includes enough material for two standard size doors. For proper installation, use one of our Dynaroller tools.
Dynamat Door Kits put up a sonic barrier that keeps noise out and your system's sound in. That means you'll hear more music using less power — effectively increasing your amplifier's output.
High-performance Dynamat Xtreme is a patented, lightweight elastomeric butyl and aluminum constrained-layer vibrational damper. At .044" thick, it's lighter than Dynamat Original, four times more effective, requires no heat to apply and is recommended for contoured vehicle panels. Dynamat Xtreme is coated with aluminum to make it ideal for high temperature areas such as firewalls and floors - and for high SPL environments.
- Dynamat Xtreme is a thin, super sticky butyl rubber bonded to an aluminum alloy skin
- Formulated with Vector chemistry
- Simple to cut and install
- Will stretch and contour better than any other product on the market without tearing
- Conforms easily to all interior surfaces
- Sticky butyl rubber will adhere to a surface and stay in place without any special surface prep, and without leaving any odor or dripping material
- Clean mounting surface (bare metal)
- Using a razor knife or scissors cut Dynamat Xtreme to the desired size
- Remove the blue release liner from the back of the Dynamat Xtreme and apply to door
- Apply pressure, working Dynamat Xtreme into the contours of the door panel
- Work air out with a roller tool (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat Xtreme to the panel, giving you maximum damping effect)
- 4 sheets of Dynamat Xtreme
- Installation Instructions
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.