- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Dynaliner is the most effective automotive lightweight thermal insulator available, and perfect to use on top of Dynamat Xtreme. It is a soft, self-adhesive closed cell rubber with thousands of cells packed extremely close together, which gives the material near zero air infiltration occurrences. This is the key to its ability to reduce heat, as well as resist oil and water. Since it will not hold water, it will not promote rust or mildew like most under carpet padding and thermal insulators. Dynaliner is also durable enough to be crush and tear resistant. Because of its durability and ability to resist oil and water, Dynaliner is long lasting.
Dynaliner has the highest heat blocking properties available in a single layer synthetic foam. Combined with Dynamat, Dynaliner nearly doubles the total thermal resistance ability. It provides excellent insulation for the roof, firewall, floor, quarter panels, doors, and even under the hood. Dynaliner is available in 1/8”, 1/4”, and 1/2” thicknesses. Use the thickest one that your space will allow.
Dynaliner is used on top of Dynamat in the doors, on the floor (under the carpet), behind the headliner, on the interior firewall, or under the hood. The Dynaliner/Dynamat combo can be used in place of carpet pad. Benefits include noise reduction, improved air conditioner/heater efficiency, and improved imaging (reduced high-frequency reflections).
1/2" thickness best for Floor, Roof, Underhood, and Fiberglass Enclosures.
Dynaliner 1/2". Contents: (1) 32"x 54" x 1/2" (813mm x 1372mm x 12.7mm) Dynaliner Sheet. Total Coverage: 12 sq. ft. (1.11 m sq.)
- Dynaliner uses heat blocking properties in a single layer of synthetic foam. combined with Dynamat, Dynaliner nearly doubles the total thermal resistance ability
- Dynaliner is a soft, self-adhesive closed cell rubber with thousands of cells packed extremely close together, which gives the material near zero air infiltration occurrences
- Provides excellent insulation for the roof, firewall, floor, quarter panels, doors, and even under the hood
- What’s in the box: Dynaliner 1/2 in contains one 32 in x 54 in x 1/2 in roll
- 100% Made in the USA
- Using a razor knife or scissors you can cut Dynaliner to the desired size and shape.
- Dynaliner is self-adhesive, and should be mounted on a clean surface, free from dust, grease, debris, or moisture.
- For best results, work evenly from one side to the other, applying even pressure.
- One 1/2"-thick Dynaliner sheet
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.