- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- All rust proof aluminum screws and materials
- Extremely versatile molded PVC construction with UV protection
- Highly weather resistant mylar dome tweeters
- Three mounting options
- Directional positioning for better sound dispersion
- More excursion for better sounding bass response
- Electro plated mylar woofer cones with UV protection
- Paintable to match any decor, in or out doors
- High power handling
- Dimensions: 11-1/2" H x 8-1/2" W x 7-1/8" D
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 35-150 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Woofer: 6" (25mm ASV voice coil)
- Tweeter: 1/2" (25mm KSV voice coil)
- Grille & Bracket: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Enclosure: High Temp Molded PVC
- Finish: Black
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.