- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
This First Alert SC9120B Hardwired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector include a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The alarm features electrochemical CO sensing technology, an ionization sensor for smoke detection, and an 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke or carbon monoxide. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it's time to replace the unit. Easily connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence; connecting will sound all the alarms together.
Available in 1, 2, 5 or 10 pack option
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; The battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there's a power failure
- Features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensing technology as well as an ionization sensor for smoke detection.
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when a threat is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side load battery compartment; Tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- Faster turnarounds on job sites with the easy-to-install, most-trusted alarms in-home safety
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.