- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Polyethylene Flexible Split Loom Tubing 3/8" Diameter 50-100 Feet Long Coil -Black
The Wires Zone standard 3/8" diameter loom will work with various automotive, marine, and industrial wiring applications. Polyethylene slit loom has become one of the most popular conduits for holding groups of wires in position and protecting the wires against abrasion and crushing. When bent or twisted, the split basically remains closed. Quality control throughout its extrusion allows uniform thickness for the entire run length.
Inner Diameter: 0.38 Inch
Outer Diameter: 0.50 Inch
Length: 50-100 Ft
- Material: High-Quality Polyethylene - Our Polyethylene Conduit Tubing is almost twice the density of our nearest competitor. Guaranteed to outlast and outperform any other Polyethylene Conduit Tubing being sold today. Flexible Ribbed Tube Design allows for a clean and easy install
- Resistant to abrasions, gasoline, oil, and other harmful chemicals
- Ideal for a wide range of applications: automotive, marine, industrial, office, home, etc.
- Operating range of -40 to 200?F (-40?C to 93?C)
- Sizes are measured by the inner diameter
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.