- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Kenwood KFC-S1666 6.5" 2Way 300W Speakers with Sound Field EnhancerPeak Input Power: 300W
Rated Input Power: 30W Impedance 4 ohms
Woofer Features: 6-1/2inch PP Cone
Tweeter Features: 1" Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Peak Input Power: 300W
- RMS Input Power: 30W
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 40-22000Hz
- Diaphragm: PP Silver
- Size: 160mm (6.5in)
- Surround: Cloth
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Diaphragm: Balanced Dome Silver
- Size: 25mm (1 in)
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Width (w_Gr): 170.0 mm (6-11/16 in)
- Width (w/o_Gr): 159.8 mm (6-5/16 in)
- Height (w_Gr): 170.0 mm (6-11/16 in)
- Height (w/o_Gr): 159.8 mm (6-5/16 in)
- Cutout Diameter:F123.5 mm (F4-7/8 in)
- Tweeter Height: 8 mm (5/16 in)
- Mounting Depth:43.2 mm (1-11/16 in)
- without Grille (pc.): 623 g (1.4 lbs)
- without Grille (pc.): 559 g (1.2 lbs)
- Weight of Woofer Magnet: 220 g (7.8 oz)
- Gross Weight: 1308 g (2.9 lbs)
- (2) speaker units
- (2) speaker grills
- Tapping Screw f4x25*8pcs
- Speed Nut 8pcs
- Speaker Cord 0.3m*2pcs
- Warranty Card *1
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.