- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Supersonic SC-1512 Black 15.6" LED Widescreen HDTV with DVD Player
- 15.6" HD ELED TV
- Built-in DVD Player Compatible
- HDTV 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- HDMI Input Compatible
- Built-in Dual Tuners
- Built-in USB Input Compatible
- Built-in SD Card Slot Compatible
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 180-200cd
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Response Time: 25ms.
- Viewing Angle: 178˚ (H), 178˚ (V)
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Audio Output Power: 2 x 3W
- Picture Mode: User, Standard, Dynamic & Soft
- Sound Mode: Standard, Music, Movie , User & Sport
- Separate Bass, Treble & Balance Controls
- Sleep Timer Function
- Multi Language On Screen Display
- AC/DC Compatible (DC Cord Included)
- Full Function Remote Control
- Power Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz& DC 12V
- Maximum Power Consumption: 24W
- Input Terminals Compatible: HDMI/RF/USB/PC Audio/CVBS & Audio L/R
- Output Terminals Compatible: Headphones & Optical Out
- Wall Mountable Design, VESA Compliant
- Authorized Dealer
SC-1512 Spec Sheet.pdf
Built-in Dual Tuners:Yes
Inputs & Outputs
Coaxial Out: 1
CVBS & Audio L/R: 1
Ear Jack 3.5mm: 1
PC Audio: 1
RF Input: 1
Maximum Power Consumption: 24W
Standby Power Consumption: 1W
Built-in DVD Player: DVD/CD/CDR/CDRW/DVD-/+R/DVD-/+RW/VCD/SVCD Compatible
Digital Noise Reduction: Yes
Picture Modes: User, Standard, Dynamic and Soft
Sleep Timer Function: Yes
Sound Modes: Standard, Music, Movie, Sports & User
Wall Mountable (VESA Compliant): Yes
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Brightness: 200 cd/m²
Color Capacity: 262K Colors
Contrast Ratio: 500:1
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Response Time: 16ms
Video Controls: Tint Control & Brightness Control, Contrast/Sharpness Control
Viewing Angle: 90˚ (H), 50˚ (V)
Audio Controls: Separate Bass, Treble and Balance Controls
Packaged Weight: 5.73lbs
Packaging Dimensions: 18.31" x 4.33" x 14.09"
Product Dimensions: 15.8" x 6.18" x 12.34" (with stand)
Product Weight: 4.0lbs
AC Power Adapter
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.