- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Supersonic SC-2812 12" Portable Lightweight LED TV w/Built in Batt,USB/SD input
- 12" Widescreen LED TV
- Built-in Digital TV Tuner
- Built-in Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Built-in FM Radio
- HDMI Input Compatible
- USB Input Allows You to Play Video & Audio Files from an External Device
- Selectable Screen Mode: 16:9
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- On Screen Display
- AV Input & Output Jacks
- Rotary Rod Antenna
- Earphone Jack
- Built-in Speakers
- AC/DC Operation: Watch Your Favorite Shows at Home or on the Go
- Full Function Remote Control
- Peak Brightness: 500cd m2
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Response Time: 8m
- Viewing Angle: 165°
- Audio: 2 x 1W
- Maximum Power Consumption: 15W
- Full Compliance with ATSC/NTSC
- Power: AC 100-240V Compatibility/ DC: 12V/1A Input for On the Go Use
-Peak Brightness: 500cd m2
-Contrast Ratio: 300:1
-Viewing Angle: 165 deg
-Response Time: 8m
-Maximum Power Consumption: 20W
-Battery: Li-Polymer 7.4V 3000mAh
-Full Compliance with ATSC/NTSC
-Power AC: 110-240V Compatablity
-Power DC: 12V/1.5A Input for on the go use
-12" TV unit
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.