- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- Receives free local HDTV & UHF Signals
- Designed to receive 1080 HDTV broadcast
- Ultra Thin and Lightweight Design
- Universal Suction-cup Stand
- Removable Suction Cups: Gives you the freedom to place the antenna on glass, wood or any solid surface
- No Extra Power Required
- Simple connection via built-in coaxial cable
- Antenna for Digital TV/HDTV Reception
- Frequency Range (VHF): 170-230MHz
- Frequency Range (UHF): 470-860MHz
- Gain: 5dBi(max)
- VSWR: 3.0:1(Avg.)
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Polarization: Linear
- Cable: 3C-2V (1.5M)
- Connector: F/IEC
- Unit Dimensions: 11.61" x 4.96" x .03"
- Simply connect the coaxial cable to your TV
- Run a quick channel scan and you are ready to enjoy HDTV
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.