- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
5MP Motorized Turret Coaxial Security Camera TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
This 5MP IR WDR TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS HD Outdoor analog Turret Dome Camera with 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm motorized vari-focal lens offers a 5MP high-performance COMS, EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 40 m IR distance, OSD menu, 2D DNR, DWDR, 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS) and IP67.
- 5MP high-performance COMS
- 2560 × 1944 resolution
- 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm motorized vari-focal lens
- EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 40 m IR distance
- OSD menu, 2D DNR, DWDR
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Image Sensor 5MP CMOS image sensor
- Minimum Illumination
- Color: 0.01 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- Electronic Shutter PAL: 1/25 s to 1/50, 000 s NTSC: 1/30 s to 1/50, 000 s
- Video Resolution
- 2560 (H) × 1944 (V)
- Video Frame Rate
- PAL: 5 MP@20fps, 4 MP@25fps, 1080p@25fps
- NTSC: 5 MP@20fps, 4 MP@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Focal Length 2.7~13.5mm motorized varifocal lens
- Angle of View 95.7° to 29.1°
- Day / Night IR cut filter
- Day / Night Mode Auto/Color/BW (Black and White)
- Angle Adjustment
- Pan: 0° to 360°, Tilt: 0° to 75°, Rotation: 0° to 360°
- Wide Dynamic Range DWDR
- Digital Noise Reduction 2D DNR
- IR Distance 40m
- White Balance ATW/MWB
- General Function
- Brightness, Sharpness, DNR , Mirror, Smart IR
- Video Output 1 HD analog output
- Switch Button TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
- Operating Temperature -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), Humidity 90% or less (non-condensation)
- Power Supply 12 VDC±25%
- Power Consumption Max. 6.3 W
- Ingress Protection IP67
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.