- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
JVC KW-M560BT Multimedia 6.8 Apple CarPlay Android Auto Bluetooth Radio Receiver
Everything you need for the road is in your smartphone, right? JVC's KW-M560BT multimedia receiver puts all the goodness front and center on a 6.8" touchscreen display with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™. Plus, you'll get a variety of music sources, hands-free calling, serious sound-shaping tools, and plenty of outputs for aftermarket amps and subs.
Apple CarPlay™ – Connect via USB
A smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, and listen to music with just a word or a touch.
With the latest iOS version (iOS 13.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are supported.
Android Auto™ – Connect via USB
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface and powerful voice actions, it’s designed to minimize distraction so that you can stay focused on the road.
Mirroring for Android Phone –Connect via USB
By installing the “Mirroring OA for JVC” app, your Android phone is seamlessly displayed on the receiver's screen via USB. You can enjoy a variety of apps such as Waze, YouTube, and Instagram. Touch control is possible from both screen and smartphone.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your Android device via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
The Capacitive touch screen provides high clarity and uses a superior touch control, requiring lighter contact with greater accuracy.
Gesture Touch Control
Just touch and move your finger over the screen for various operations corresponding to your finger movements. Intuitive control provides safer operation for in-car entertainment.
Various Formats Compatible
Supports a variety of file formats for audio and video playback.
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
*Compatibility depends on the smartphone.
The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.
Rear View Camera Ready
The Rear View Camera input allows you to connect an optional rear view camera (sold separately).
Rear view cameras allow you to safely back up your vehicle, monitor towing, and more.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
- Screen Size: 6.8"W VGA Screen
- Touch Panel: Capacitive
- Gesture Touch Control: Yes
- Customizable GUI: Yes
- Key Illumination Color: Blue
- Dimmer: Yes
- Multilingual Display: Yes
- MP3 Compatible with Tag: USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag: USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag: USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- H.264 Compatible: USB
- WMV Compatible: USB
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible: USB
- MPEG 4 Compatible: USB
- AVI/MKV Compatible: USB
- Built-in Bluetooth: Yes (Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call: Yes (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech)
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP): Yes
- Supported Audio Formats: AAC / SBC
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required): Yes
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP): Yes
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book: Yes
- Auto Pairing for iPhone/Android: Yes (Android only)
- Android Auto Yes: (via USB)
- Mirroring for Android: Yes (via USB) *Need mirroring App
- Android Music Playback: Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- CarPlay: Yes (via USB)
- USB Port: x 1 (High Speed)
- Position: Rear
- USB Power Supply: Yes (1.5A High Current Charging)
- SiriusXM Ready: Yes
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS): Yes
- Preset Stations: 20(FM:15ch, AM:5ch)
- Auto Memory Entry: Yes
- FM Frequency Range: 87.9 - 107.9MHz
- AM Frequency Range: 530-1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear): 50Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear): 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- EQ: Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ: Yes (7Preset + 3user)
- Bass Boost: Yes
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter: Yes/Yes
- Time Alignment: Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- AV Input: mini jack
- Video Out: RCA
- Rear view camera Input: Yes
- Line Output Terminals: 2Preouts (Terminal) + Sub WF (Cable)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance: 2.0V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control: Yes
- Back Up Memory: Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Ready: (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready: Yes
- ISO Connector : Yes
- Installation Size: (W x H x D)7" x 3-15/16" x 2-15/16" (178 x 100 x 75 mm)
- Weight 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg) Including Sleeve and Trim plate
- DVD receiver w/ 6.8" touchscreen monitor (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- 6.5' Parking brake wire (light green)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a mono 3.5mm connector)
- 6 Pan head ISO-mount machine screws (M5 x 8mm)
- 6 Flat head ISO-mount machine screws (M5 x 8mm)
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Information
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.