- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Crunch PZ-1520.2 Car Amplifier with Raptor R2AK8 8 Gauge Complete Amp Kit Combo
Is it time to upgrade your car's audio system? Use this Raptor 8-Gauge Bulk Series R2AK8 Amp Installation Kit and Crunch PZ-1520.2 2-Channel Car Amplifier Combo. The combo is all you need to install everything on the go.
- CLASS: Class A/B
- VARIABLE VOLTAGE: 6V - 0.2V
- SIGNAL TO NOISE: >90dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz-45KHz
- CROSSOVER: VeraCross / Switchable / FULL / LPF / HPF
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE: 60Hz - 1.2kHz
- VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE: 30Hz - 250Hz
- BASS BOOST: 0 - 9dB
- POWER @ 1 OHM: N/A
- POWER @ 2 OHMS: 2 x 750 Watts
- POWER @ 4 OHMS: 2 x 375 Watts
- MONO BRIDGED @ 4 OHMS: 1 x 1500 Watts
- TOTAL CHANNELS: 2
- AUDIO INPUTS: RCA
- AUDIO OUTPUTS: Full Range / RCA
- SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE: Spade Connector / Recommended
- FUSING: 30Ax2
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): <0.05%
- BULK SERIES 8 GAUGE AMP KIT
- CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum)
- For up to 600W Systems
- 8 AWG Amp Kit with RCA
- Power Amp Kit
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.