- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
2MP WDR IR Ultra-Low Light IP67 Motorized Analog Bullet Camera
The SCC52B7/MZ-M offers an 2MP WDR IR Ultra Low Light TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS Analog Bullet Camera with 2.7~13.5 mm Motorized varifocal Lens offers a 2MP high-performance COMS, EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 70 m IR distance, OSD menu, 3D DNR, 120 dB true WDR, day/night switch and 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- 2MP high-performance COMS
- Ultra-low light
- 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 2.7~13.5 mm motorized varifocal lens
- EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 70 m IR distance
- OSD menu, 3D DNR, 120 dB true WDR, day/night switch
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- GImage Sensor: 2 MP CMOS image sensor
- Minimum Illumination: 0.005 Lux@(F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/25 s to 1/50, 000 s NTSC: 1/30 s to 1/50, 000 s
- Video Resolution: 1920 (H) ×1080 (V)
- Video Frame Rate: PAL: 1080p@25fps / NTSC: 1080p@30fps
- Focal Length: 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm
- The angle of View: 102° to 31°
- Day / Night: IR cut filter
- Day / Night Mod: Auto/Color/BW (Black and White)
- Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0° to 360°, Tilt: 0° to 90°, Rotation: 0° to 360°
- Wide Dynamic Range: ≥ 120 dB
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
- IR Distance: 70m
- BLC Mode: Yes
- HLC: Yes
- General Function: Brightness, Sharpness, DNR, Mirror, Smart IR, HLC
- Video Output: 1 HD analog output
- Switch Button: TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), Humidity 90% or less (non-condensation)
- Power Supply: 24 VDC / 12 VDC ±20%
- Power Consumption: Max. 9.7 W
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Dimensions: 84.5 mm × 92 mm × 255.1 mm (3.33″ × 3.62″ × 10″)
- Weight: Approx. 870 g (1.92 lb.)
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.