- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
38.75" Dog House with Green Roof for Medium & Large Size Pets Weather Resistant
This 38.75" dog house will keep your favorite furry friend protected and comfortable. It measures 38.75" and comes in a white and green color design. It is a great place for dogs to sleep and stay warm during the cold weather. It's a perfect item for pet stores.
- Sturdy & Durable: Our dog house is made of tough and solid PP material which surely guarantees you a durable using experience. And it features anti-corrosion and weather resistance. Your adorable dogs will surely love this shelter giving them a sense of comfort and reliability.
- Comfortable & Cool: Shelter that keeps your dog out of the sun. Built-in vents in the front, back, and side provide air circulation providing fresh air. The house also includes an evaluated base keeping out water and dirt.
- Easy To Wash & Assembly: The plastic material allows you to easily hose down the dog house after extended use and let it air dry. Dog house snaps together easily so your pet can enjoy their new home right away.
- Designed for Medium or Large Sized Pets: The deluxe construction of this dog house provides a comfortable and superior activity space for your pets like where they can have a good rest it. An elevated bottom is to keep them dry from the water or dirt. And you do not need to worry about your pet getting wet.
- Ventilated Design to Stabilize Temperature - The dog house is designed with several air vents providing circulation and fresh air. The elevated base helps keep out rushing water and mud out, so your pup stays clean.
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.