- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
3M 2155 Temflex Rubber Splicing 22-ft UL Electrical Tape Gray (1-10 Pack)
3M Temflex 2155 Rubber Splicing Tape is a conformable self fusing rubber electrical insulating tape. It is designed for low voltage electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications. Temflex 2155 is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed for use up to 600 volts.
- Low voltage rubber vinyl insulating tape
- UL Listed for up to 600 volts
- Resistant to split or crack when exposed to normal operating temperatures
- Compatible with synthetic cable and wire insulations
- Temflex 2155 tape should be overwrapped for mechanical protection with half-tapped layers of either 3M Vinyl Electrical Tape or Temflex 1755 Cotton Friction Tape
- Color: Grey
- 3/4 in x 22 ft x 0.030 in
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.