- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Uniview OEM 4MP HD 2.88 IR Fixed Eyeball Turret Network Security Camera with Built-in Mic
4MP HD IR Security Camera Fixed Eyeball or Turret Networking, 4 Megapixel (2668 X 1520 Resolution)@ 30/25fps, 2.8mm Fixed Lens, IR Range up to 98ft, Digital Wide Dynamic Range (DWDR), and Digital Defog, Built-in Mic, 4MP HD IR Fixed Eyeball Network Camera, Supports a 256 GB Micro SD card and is waterproof to IP67. EZView APP allows for remote viewing from your mobile device. You may view your security system remotely using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. There are no monthly costs and the app is free to download.
Note: Uniview IP cameras will work as plug and play with Uniview NVRs. For other NVR systems, network setup is required
- High-quality image with 4MP, 1/3″CMOS sensor
- 4MP (2688*1520)@ 30/25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@ 30/25fps; 3MP (2304*1296) @30/25fps; 2MP (1920*1080) @30/25fps;
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Support 9:16 Corridor Mode
- Smart IR, up to 30m (98ft) IR distance
- Supports 256 G Micro SD card
- IP67 protection
- Built-in Mic
- Support PoE power supply
- Behavior Detection (Crossline, intrusion)based on human body detection, motion detection, tampering alarm, audio detection
- General Function Watermark, IP address filtering, access policy, ARP protection, RTSP authentication, user authentication, HTTP authentication
- Camera Technology: IP Camera
- Resolution: 4MP
- Style: Turret
- Color: White
- Features: Intrusion Detection, Line Cross / Trip Wire
- Night Vision: Infrared / IR
- Night Vision Range: 98ft.
- WDR: DWDR
- Lens Specification: 2.8mm
- SD Card: Yes
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.