- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Alphasonik NMR80 Neuron Series 8" 800 Watts Mid Range Speaker 4 Ohms (Pair)
The NEURON Series of mid-range drivers feature a stamped steel basket that holds a Y30 Ferrite magnet with a Non Pressed Paper Cone with a Black Accordion Cloth Surround that helps resonances to be kept under control.
Beyond its appealing looks, the cone is extremely light, providing excellent damping to keep an incredibly natural yet accurate sound even at higher volumes. The suspension design of the NEURON Series mid-range speakers features a single layer spider, which connects to the coil former with stitched tinsel leads, all being driven by a 1.5 inch voice coil for excellent thermal and mechanical capabilities in extreme circumstances and excellent power handling.
- The bullet phase plug isn't just for looks, it's designed to aid in disbursing the sound waves wider-reaching a wider spectrum
- Stamped Steel Basket Non Pressed Paper Cone Cloth Accordion Surround Billet Aluminum Phase Plug
- 800 Watts MAX 200 Watts RMS Frequency Response: 100Hz - 18kHz Sensitivity: 107dB Impedance: 4-Ohm Magnet Weight: 48Oz.
- Mounting Depth: 3.46" Mounting Diameter: 7.87" Overall Diameter: 8.22"
- Speaker Size: 8"
- Power RMS: 200 Watts
- Power MAX: 800 Watts
- Basket Type: Stamped Steel
- Magnet 48 oz: Ferrite
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Sensitivity: 107dB
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 18kHz
- Mounting Depth: 3.46"
- Mounting Diameter: 7.87"
- Overall Diameter: 8.22"
- (2) NMR80 Mid Range Speakers
- (2) Speaker Wires
- (8) Screws
- (8) Speed Clips
- (1) Operations Manual
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.