- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Aquatic AV AD300.2MICRO 2-Channel Class D 300 Watts Amplifier
This compact amplifier packs a serious punch with 300 Watt power. Digital technology makes this amplifier an efficient use of power, lowering battery strain without compromising sound. Waterproof and dustproof, the AD300.2 Micro amplifier is built for durability and is great at staying out of sight.
- 300 Watt Amplifier With 300W of pure power, this compact, 2-channel amplifier packs a serious punch even in the loudest of environments.
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Cross-Over A built-in High-Pass/Low-Pass cross-over is adjustable from 40Hz to 400Hz and allows the output to be filtered for optimum use with a subwoofer or mid/high-range speakers.
- Gain Controls This device comes with gain controls to match the output of the stereo to the amplifier.
- Digital (Class D) Technology Digital (Class D) amplifiers produce less heat, lowering power consumption and reducing strain on batteries.
- Bridge Mode Bridge Mode allows the power of each channel to be combined for maximum output; this mode is ideal for use with a single subwoofer.
- Various Applications Designed to support a variety of applications, this amplifier runs at both 4ohms and 2ohms. Running 2ohm configurations is ideal for powering more speakers, making it a great choice for environments with high background noise.
- Multi-Environment Protection This device is fully waterproof (rated IP65) and UV/salt/fog resistant to ensure reliable performance even in the toughest conditions.
- 2 Year Warranty This product comes with a two-year warranty that can be extended with online product registration or by downloading the Aquatic AV App.
- Type: Digital (Class D) Bridgeable Amplifier
- Waterproof: Yes – IP65
- Input Channels (Low-Level): RCA inputs (L & R)
- Input Channels (High-Level): Speaker inputs (L & R) with Auto Detect
- Output Channels: 2
- Output impedance (nominal): 4 Ohms / 2 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS) @ 4 Ohms: 200W (2x 100W)
- Power Output (RMS) @ 2 Ohms: 300W (2x 150W)
- Power Output (RMS) – Bridged @ 2 Ohms: 300W
- THD: <1%
- THD (Bridged): 1%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 45kHz
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Cross-Over Frequency: Configurable from 40Hz – 400Hz
- Bass Boost (@ 85Hz): Configurable from 0 – 12dB
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Dimensions: 166 x 113 x 46mm
- AQ-AD300.2-MICRO Amplifier
- User/Installation Manual
- RCA male-to-male Adaptor (x2)
- Wiring Harness
- High-Level Input Adaptor
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.