Aquatic AV AD600.5 5/4/3-Channel Class D Waterproof 4 Ohms 600 Watt Amplifier
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Fast, Free Shipping on all US Orders|
|Live Customer Service Representative|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup (Contact us for Availability)|
Aquatic AV AD600.5 5/4/3-Channel Class D 600 Watt Amplifier
If you’re looking for maximum sound in a harsh environment, this amplifier was made for you. With a massive 600 Watt total power and digital technology to produce less heat and lower battery strain, your audio can be streamlined for efficiency while still being loud enough to produce high-quality audio in any environment. Shockwave technology reduces unwanted noise for a crisp, clear sound and waterproof protection ensures this amplifier can withstand even harsh environmental conditions so the party never has to stop.
- 600 Watt Amplifier With 600W of pure power, this 5-channel amplifier packs a serious punch even in the loudest of environments.
- Digital (Class D) Technology Digital (Class D) amplifiers produce less heat, lowering power consumption and reducing strain on batteries.
- Gain Controls This device comes with gain controls to match the output of the stereo to the amplifier.
- Shockwave Technology Shockwave technology reduces unwanted EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) to prevent unwanted noise in your audio system.
- Bridge Mode Bridge Mode allows the power of each channel to be combined for maximum output; this mode is ideal for use with a single subwoofer.
- Various of Applications Designed to support a variety of applications, this amplifier runs at both 4ohms and 2ohms. Running 2ohm configurations is ideal for powering more speakers, making it a great choice for environments with high background noise.
- Multi-Environment Protection This device is fully waterproof (rated IP65) and UV/salt/fog resistant to ensure reliable performance even in the toughest conditions.
- 2 Year Warranty This product comes with a two year warranty that can be extended with online product registration or by downloading the Aquatic AV App.
- Type: Class D Digital Amplifier
- Color: Blue
- Output Modes: Mono, Stereo, Bridge
- Waterproof: Yes – IP65
- Conformal Coated PCB: Yes
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Connectors: Yes
- Input Channels: 5x RCA
- Speaker Level Input: 5 channels
- Output Channels: 5/4/3
- Input Impedance: 22k (RCA), 470 Ohms (speaker)
- Output impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms / 2 Ohms
- Power Output (max): 600W
- Power Output (max) @ 4 Ohms, ≤1% THD: 4x 50W + 1x 200W
- Power Output (max) @ 2 Ohms, ≤1% THD: 4x 75W + 1x 300W
- Power Output – Bridged @ 4 Ohms, THD ≤1%: 2x 150W
- S/N (A-weighted, 1W @ 4 Ohms): ≥70dB
- Frequency Response: 10-20kHz (1CH to 4CH), 10-250Hz (5CH)
- Channel Separation: ≥48dB
- Input Sensitivity (Low Level): 200mV to 4V
- Input Sensitivity (High Level): 600mV to 10V
- Bridge Mode: Yes (CH1 – CH4)
- Bass Boost Adjustment: Variable 0 to +18dB (Sub CH)
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
- High Pass Electronic Crossover (12dB/Oct.): Variable 50 – 250Hz
- Low Pass Electronic Crossover (12dB/Oct.): Variable 50 – 250Hz
- Current Draw: <2mA standby
- Gain Control Type: Variable Gain Control
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit: Yes
- Allowable Battery Voltage 10.8V – 15.6V
- Power Fuse: Yes in Power Cable
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 316.5 x 113 x 45.5mm
- Additional Features: Nickel plated connectors, LED Indicator, Remote Turn-On & Turn-On/Off Muting Circuit (Soft Mute)
- Waterproof Amplifier
- Four (4) Stainless Steel Self Tapping Mounting Screws
- User/Installation Manual