- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Aquatic AV HG100 6×9" Ultra Saddlebag Speaker Kit
If you’re looking for a way to amp up your bike’s sound while upgrading its style, the Ultra Saddlebag 6×9″ Speakers could be your solution. Not only do these speakers provide quality audio so intense that your bike can be heard from miles away, but these saddlebag speakers boast a sleek design with RGB lighting behind the grills that can be customized to any color you want with just the touch of a screen. A 6×9″ cone allows you to feel the music while you ride, secure in the knowledge that these stereos are not only waterproof but built to withstand a myriad of tough environmental conditions. The Ultra Saddlebag 6×9″ Speaker Kit is designed for Harley-Davidson touring motorcycles from 2014 models onward.
- Customizable RGB Illumination Innovative RGB illumination technology lets you customize your style with a spectrum of colors to complement your mood and music.
- RGB Control at Your Fingertips Unlock a rainbow of color customization options with Aquatic AV’s RGB Controller (sold separately); register your product with Aquatic AV and pair with the app for maximum convenience and ultimate color control.
- See-Through Grill The grill on these speakers is designed to showcase their style instead of blocking them from view.
- Classic Wave Logo Badge The ULTRA Saddlebag 6×9″ Speakers showcase Aquatic AV’s classic wave logo badge.
- 300W Total Power These 4ohm speakers are rated at 300W total power (200W RMS) so your ride can be heard from miles away.
- 6×9″ Cone Made out of glass fiber and steel, the cone size on these speakers helps you feel every beat of the music.
- Frequency Response Up to 20,000 Hz guarantees a rich, high-quality sound from these speakers.
- Amplify Your Sound Pair with one of our compatible waterproof amplifiers (AD300.2Micro, AD500.4, or AD600.5) to upgrade your sound for the ultimate audio experience even in the loudest environments.
- Multi-Environment Protection This device is fully waterproof (rated IP44) and UV/salt/fog resistant to ensure reliable performance even in the toughest conditions.
- 2 Year Warranty This product comes with a two-year warranty that can be extended with online product registration or by downloading the Aquatic AV App.
- Full-range, 2-way coaxial speaker
- Waterproof: Yes
- Cone Size: 6×9″ (152.4 x 228.6 mm)
- Magnet Weight: 19oz (540 g)
- Tweeter Size: 1″ (25.4 mm)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20,000Hz
- Impedence: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 88db
- Power (max): 300W (2 x 150W)
- Power (RMS): 200W (2 x 100W)
- Cone Material: Glass Fiber
- Basket Material: Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Tweeter Material: Silk Dome
- Outside Dimensions: 9.2 x6.5″ (233.5 x 164mm)
- Mounting Depth: 3.4″ (86 mm)
- Overall Depth: 3.8″ (98 mm)
- Certification: IP44
- Additional Features: RGB Illumination, Works with Aquatic AV RGB Controller and Mobile App
Harley Davidson - 2014 up touring model
- Ultra 6x9" Speakers
- Flush Mounted Lid Grills
- Mounting Plate
- Lid Cutout Template
- Speaker/RGB Wiring Harness
- Mounting Hardware
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.