- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXBUCH-MZ6V Backup Camera Retain/Add-On Mazda 2007-2015
Back-Up Rear Camera Retention Harness with 12 Volt to 6 Volt Camera Stepdown Converter (AXBUCH-MZ6V) by Axxess®. Make the most out of your system with this superior video installation product designed to deliver the finest quality video signal needed to give you high color accuracy and image brightness that will boost your video experience to the next level.
- Retains the factory backup camera to an aftermarket radio
- Allows an aftermarket camera to be added to the OEM screen
- Helps you get the most out of your in-car entertainment system
- Designed to ensure clear and stabilized video output
- Provides you with the finest image quality
- Manufactured from superior materials
- Made for years of reliable service
- Includes the AXCSD-6V 12-volt to 6-volt converter
- CX-5 2013-2015 (1)
- CX-7 2007-2012 (1)
- CX-9 2013-Up
- CX-9 2007-2012 (1)
- Mazda6 2011-2015 (1)
(1) With NAV
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.