- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXBUCH6V-HK1 Factory (OEM) Camera Retention Harness w/ 6v Converter For Hyundai & Kia Vehicles
The Axxess Hyundai/KIA (with NAV) 2014 through 2017 Backup Cam Retain-Add-on Interface with 6-Volt Converter retains the factory backup camera to an aftermarket radio. It also allows an aftermarket camera to be added to the factory screen. This product includes the AX-CAM6V 12-volt to 6-volt converter.
- Retains The Factory Backup Camera To An Aftermarket Radio
- Allows An Aftermarket Camera To Be Added To The Oem Screen
- Includes The AXBUCH6V-HK1 12v To 6v Converter
- Compatible With Hyundai Elantra 2017, Elantra Gt 2016-2017, Genesis Sedan 2016, Santa Fe 2017, Santa Fe Sport 2017, Sonata 2015-2017, Tucson 2016-2017 & Veloster 2016-2017
- Compatible With KIA Cadenza 2017, Forte 2017
- niro 2017, Optima 2016-2017, Sedona 2015-2017, Sorento 2016-2017, Soul 2014-2017 & Sportage 2017
- owner's manual
- 13" AXBUCH6V-HK1 harness
- 14" AXBUCH6V-HK1 12V-to-6V converter harness
- 4' Green/purple wire
- Installation Instructions
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.