- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXDIS-MZ1 Data Interface with SWC for Select 2007-2015 Mazda Vehicles
Axxess AXDIS-MZ1 Radio Replacement Interface Steering Wheel Control Retention for Select 2004-09 Porsche Vehicles. It provides NAV output when installing a navigation multimedia radio.
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Can be used in both amplified and non-amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (excludes amplified models)
- Retains the ability to set the clock with a service harness
- Micro-B USB updatable
- AXDIS-MZ1 interface
- AXDIS-MZ1 harness
- 16-pin harness with stripped leads
- Female 3.5mm connector with stripped leads
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.