- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXDIS-TY3 Data Interface Harness with SWC for Select 2018-up Toyota Vehicles
Axxess AXDIS-TY3 Radio Replacement Interface Steering Wheel Control Retention for Select 2004-09 Porsche Vehicles. It provides NAV output when installing a navigation multimedia radio.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse and speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Used in non-amplified systems
- Retains balance and fade (excludes digital amplified models)
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Non-amplified models only
- AXDIS-TY3 interface
- AXDIS-TY3 harness
- 16-pin harness with stripped leads
- Female 3.5mm connector with stripped leads
- Backup camera harness
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.