- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXDSPX-GM30 DSP Package with AXDSP-X and T-Harness for GM 2019-Up
The AXDSP-X comes with a wired remote bass knob, so you can control the bass from the front, when one of the assignable output channels goes to a sub amp. Other connectors in the harness allow you to add even more amplifiers and create your own large custom sound system.
- Includes a DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- 31 Band graphic EQ
- 10 individually assignable outputs
- Independent equalization on each of the 10 outputs
- Independent high pass, low pass, and bandpass filters
- Each channel can be delayed independently up to 10ms
- Clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Retains factory parking sensor chimes
- Retains OnStar® voice prompts
- Adjustable chime level
- Designed for non-amplified models
- Easy behind the radio installation with pre-wired harness
- Bass knob included for level control of subwoofer amp
- Settings adjusted via Bluetooth® in a smart device application (tablet or mobile phone), compatible with both Android™ and Apple® devices
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Password protect feature available in the mobile app
- Micro-B USB updatable
Chevrolet (Non-amplified vehicles only)
- Blazer (IOT, IOU) 2019-Up
- Camaro (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
- Cheyenne (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
- Colorado (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
- Equinox (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
- Malibu (IOU, IOS) 2019-Up
- Silverado (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
GMC (Non-amplified vehicles only)
- Acadia (IOU) 2019-Up
- Canyon (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
- Sierra 1500 (IOS, IOT) 2019-Up
- Terrain (IOS, IOT, IOU) 2019-Up
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.