- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXDSPX-NI1 DSP Interface With Pre-Wired Harness for Nissan 2007-Up
This AXDSPX-NI1 DSP Interface With Pre-Wired Harness for Nissan 2007-Up includes a DSP (Digital Signal Processor), with 31 Band Graphic EQ, 10 individually assignable outputs, independent equalization on each of the 10 outputs. Easy behind the radio installation with a pre-wired harness.
- Includes a DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- 31 Band graphic EQ
- 10 individually assignable outputs
- Independent equalization on each of the 10 outputs
- Independent high pass, low pass, and bandpass filters
- Each channel can be delayed independently up to 10ms
- Clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Can be used in amplified and non-amplified models
- Easy behind the radio installation with a pre-wired harness
- Bass knob included for level control of subwoofer amp
- Settings adjusted via Bluetooth® in a smart device application (tablet or mobile phone), compatible with both Android™ and Apple® devices
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Password protect feature available in the mobile app
- Micro-B USB updatable
- 370z 2009-2017 (without nav)
- Altima 2016-2017
- Altima 2013-2015 Sedan Models
- Altima 2010-2012 (with nav)
- Altima 2007-2009 (without nav)
- Cube 2009-2014
- Frontier 2008-2016
- Juke 2011-2017
- Leaf 2012-2016
- Maxima 2009-2014 (with tech package)
- Maxima 2009-2014 (with nav)
- Maxima 2007-2008
- Murano 2015-2016
- Murano 2009-2014 (with nav)
- Murano 2009-2014 (with tech package)
- Murano Cabriolet 2011-2014 (with nav)
- NV 2012-2016
- Pathfinder 2008-2017
- Quest 2011-2016
- Rogue 2008-2016
- Sentra 2007-2017
- Titan 2008-2017
- Versa 2007-2017
- Versa Note 2007-2017
- Xterra 2009-2015
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.