- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXDSPX-VW2 DSP with AXDSP-X and T-Harness for Volkswagen 2016-2019 Vehicles
Axxess Combines an Interface and DSP for Digital, Analog or Non-Amplified Vehicles! From fixed level output for digital systems to analog factory systems, or even adding a subwoofer to an OE system, the versatile AX-DSP has installers covered.
Product Information Sheet
- Includes a DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- 31 Band graphic EQ
- 10 individually assignable outputs
- Non amplified models only
- Independent equalization on each of the 10 outputs
- Independent high pass, low pass, and bandpass filters
- Each channel can be delayed independently up to 10ms
- Designed for non-amplified models
- Easy behind the radio installation with pre-wired harness
- Bass knob included for level control of subwoofer amp
- Settings adjusted via Bluetooth® in a smart device application (tablet or mobile phone), compatible with both Android™ and Apple® devices
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Password protect feature available in the mobile app
- Micro-B USB updatable
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.