- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- Retains the A/V-IN jack (if applicable)
- Provides A/V output to the factory-installed rear-seat overhead entertainment system (Only applicable for models with a second row RSE)
- Designed for models that have a DVD player built into the factory radio
- Enclave 2008-Up
- Escalade 2007-2011
- Escalade ESV 2007-2011
- Escalade EXT 2007-2011
- SRX 2007-2009
- Avalanche 2007-2013 (1)
- Equinox 2007-2009
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014 (1)
- Silverado (new body) 2007-2013 (1)
- Suburban 2007-2014 (1)
- Tahoe 2007-2014 (1)
- Traverse 2009-Up
- Acadia 2007-2016
- Acadia Limited 2017
- Sierra 2500/3500 2014 (1)
- Sierra (new body) 2007-2013 (1)
- Yukon/Yukon XL 2007-2014 (1)
- H2 2008-2009
- Torrent 2007-2009
- Outlook 2007-2010
- XL-7 2007-2009
(1) For 2012-Up models with NAV use the GMRSAV-2.
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.