- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXVI-6524 Radio Replacement Data Interface for Select 2015-2017 Jeep and Ram Models
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse and speed sense)
- Pre-wired AXSWC harness (AXSWC sold separately)
- Retains the factory backup camera (if applicable)
- Retains the 3.5mm AUX-IN jack and balance and fade
- Using custom Bluetooth app, allows the ability to manipulate vehicles customization settings that are usually lost when adding aftermarket radio (Android only at this time)
- USB updatable
- Renegade 2015-2017
- Renegade Sport, Upland 2018 (1)
- Wrangler JL (base model) 2018-Up
- ProMaster (w/color screen) 2014-Up
- ProMaster City 2015-Up
(1) With base radio
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.