- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Ballistic SDHP-DK Door Kit 6 Pieces 12" x 24" Material
Made of a unique butyl rubber composite with an aluminum constraining layer for vibration damping. Ballistic Hollow Point is developed to deliver incredible performance at entry level price point. The light weight construction allows the material to stick great and work in a variety of applications.
- 12 sq. ft. Hollow Point Series Sound Deadening Door Kit for 2 Doors (6 Pieces 12" x 24")
- Black butyl based material with jet black aluminum constraining layer
- Nominally thicker than the competition (2 mm)
- More mass per square foot than other brands
- Wide temperature range from -65˚F to +300˚F (-54˚C to 149˚C)
- Strong Perma-Stick adhesive peel strength
- Chemically resistant to water and mineral oils
- Enough sound dampening material to cover two average car doors
- Door kit contains 4 pieces
- Package covers 12 square feet
- Can also be used for trunks, trunk lids, interior panels, floorboards, etc
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.