- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Bosch Evolution 4828 28" All-Weather Visibility Bracketless Beam Blade Wiper (1pcs)
The Bosch Evolution OE beam design brings you this new technology as an upgrade to the conventional wiper blades that may be on your current vehicle.
Bracketless wiper blades, also known as beam blades, are designed without the metal or plastic brackets, joints or hinges of conventional wiper blades. So snow and ice have nowhere to build up. In addition, the patented design of Bosch Evolution features dual precision-tensioned steel springs that distribute more uniform pressure along the entire length of the blade for exceptional all-weather visibility.
- Smooth and quiet performance.
- Crystal clear visibility
- Superior performance over the long service life.
- Consistent performance at highway speeds.
- All-season performance
- Symmetrical wind spoiler uses airflow to increase blade-to-windshield contact and shields tension springs from all-weather elements for exceptional performance in even the worst weather
- Patented bracketless design better resists ice and snow build-up for better performance and visibility in all weather
- Precision-tensioned dual steel springs create tension memory, applying uniform pressure along the entire blade length for crystal-clear visibility
- Precision-cut, specially blended natural rubber wiping edge removes even the smallest droplets for clear visibility and safer driving
- Technology upgrade for vehicles with conventional wiper blades. No metal or plastic brackets, joints or hinges, for tip-to-tip performance.
i8 2014-2017, 2019-2020
Town and Country 1996-2007
Grand Caravan 1996-2007
CL Class 2001-2008
Maxima 2009-2014, 2016-2021
Rogue Sport 2017-2021
Grand Voyager 1996-2000
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.