- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Bosch Evolution 4841 22" Corrosion Resistant Bracketless Wiper Blade (1pcs)
Bosch Evolution 22” Wiper Blades are designed to remove any moisture content from the windshield. These bracketless wiper blades have blended natural rubber wiping edges and are designed without the metal or plastic brackets, joints or hinges that ensure lasting durability in all weather conditions. They feature dual precision-tensioned steel springs that help distribute uniform pressure along the blade length. These blades facilitate easy installation and are corrosion resistant.
- Symmetrical wind spoiler uses airflow to increase blade-to-windshield contact and shields tension springs from all-weather elements for exceptional performance in even the worst weather
- Patented bracketless design better resists ice and snow build-up for better performance and visibility in all weather
- Precision-tensioned dual steel springs create tension memory, applying uniform pressure along the entire blade length for crystal-clear visibility
- Precision-cut, specially blended natural rubber wiping edge removes even the smallest droplets for clear visibility and safer driving
- Technology upgrade for vehicles with conventional wiper blades. No metal or plastic brackets, joints or hinges, for tip-to-tip performance.
- Smooth and quiet performance.
- Crystal clear visibility
- Superior performance over the long service life.
- Consistent performance at highway speeds.
- All-season performance
Silverado 1500 2007-2019
Silverado 2500 2007-2019
Silverado 3500 2007-2019
Suburban 2007-2008, 2021
Tahoe 2007-2008, 2021
Sierra 1500 2007-2019
Sierra 2500 2007-2019
Sierra 3500 2007-2019
Yukon Denali 2007-2008
Range Rover Evoque 2012-2017
B Class 2006-2011
C Class 2013
GLK Class 2014-2015
S Class 2015-2021
SLC Class 2017-2020
SLK Class 2005-2016
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.