- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Boss Audio BV9695B Double-DIN DVD Player 6.75" Touchscreen Bluetooth
BOSS Audio Systems BV9695B Car DVD Player - A-Link (Screen Mirroring), Double Din, 6.95 Inch LCD Touchscreen, Bluetooth Audio and Hands-Free Calling, DVD, CD, USB, SD Aux and AV in, AM/FM Radio. Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Just plugin and start playing.
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RBDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, VCD, MP3, JPEG, WMA, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Wireless Remote, USB Charging
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.