- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Boss Audio MR1000 4 Channel AB Class 1000 Watt Power Amplifier w/ Remote Subwoofer Level ControlThe Boss MR1000 is a MOSFET Class A/B fully marinized stereo amplifier that is 2 ohm stable and bridgeable. It features a fixed high pass filter, high and low level inputs, full circuit protection, subwoofer level control, switchable input sensitivity, variable bass boost, variable gain control, and variable low pass filter.Marine Power Amplifier; 4 Channel Full Range; bridgeable, Class A/B Amplifier; Weather Proof; High and Low level controls
- Weather Proof MODEL 1000W High Output 4 Channel Amplifier
- Up to 188 W X 4 RMS @ 2 ohm
- Up to 94 W X 4 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Up to 375 W X 2 RMS Bridged @ 4 ohm
- Full Range, Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs,
- Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Include Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: 12.72" L x 7.32" W x 2.25" H
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.