- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- 8 Conductors Solid Bare Copper
- CMR Rated
- PVC Jacket
- High-Performance Data Cable
- Tested up to 350Mhz
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- ETL Listed
- 1000 feet Pull Box
- Pairs: 4
- AWG: 24
- Stranding: Solid
- Conductor Material: Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyethylene
- Insulation Diameter: 0.95 ± 0.03
Pair Color Code:
- Pair 1: White/Blue Stripe & Blue
- Pair 2: White/Orange Stripe & Orange
- Pair 3: White/Green Stripe & Green
- Pair 4: White/Brown Stripe & Brown
- Outer Shield Material: Unshielded
- Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Outer Jacket Diameter: 5.2 ± 0.3
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Color: Blue
- Installation: 0 to + 60C
- Operating: -20C to + 75C
- DC resistance: Max 9.38 Ω / 100 m
- Mutual capacitance: Max 5.6 nf / 100 m
- Resistance unbalance: Max 5 %
- Standard Certification: CMR, ETL Listed
- Reference Standard: EIA/TIA 568 & ISO/IEC 11801
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.