- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Earthquake Sound AWS-802B Black 8" 200 Watt 8 Ohm All-Weather Indoor Outdoor Speaker (Each)
Earthquake’s indoor/outdoor AWS-802B/W All Weather Speaker combines performance, reliability, and aesthetics into one package. Enamel coated anti-rust aluminum grilles, high temperature UV treated enclosure, and gold binding posts are only the beginning. Available in matte black or matte white, these speakers are designed to easily blend with any decor. With multiple mounting options (bookshelf style or using the included brackets), the AWS speakers are extremely versatile and easy to place in corners, on bookshelves, or any other tight spaces. AWS speakers will deliver the outstanding performance for a variety of audio applications whether indoors or outdoors and promise many years of trouble-free sound quality and protection.
- All rust proof aluminum screws, brackets, and grilles
- Extremely versatile molded PVC enclosure with UV protection
- Directional positioning for better sound dispersion
- Electroplated mylar woofer cones with UV protection
- Paintable to match any décor, indoor or outdoor
- High power handling
- Gold plated binding posts
- Excellent for all applications including marine
- Priced and sold by the piece
- Frequency Response: 55Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB@1W/1M
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohm
- RMS Power Rating: 60–200 Watts
- Woofer: 8″ (203mm) 25mm ASV voice coil
- Tweeter: 1″ (29mm) PEI Mylar Dome
- Finish: White or Black / paintable
- Height: 14.44″ (367mm)
- Width: 10.74″ (273mm)
- Depth: 8.11″ (206mm)
- Depth includes mounting bracket
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.