- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Earthquake Sound EWS530C 5.25″ 350 Watts Max 8 Ohm Edgeless In-Wall LCR Speaker (Each)
The Edgeless EWS530C In-Wall LCR speaker is the perfect union of aesthetics and performance. Its graceful and timeless design blends seamlessly into any décor adding an aura of elegance. Built entirely without compromise using exclusive materials and designed to last a lifetime. Space Age polymer chassis, silk tweeters and ballistic grade black kevlar cones ensures high quality and extended durability.
Until now frameless speakers have traded performance for aesthetics due to reduced speaker depth inherent to frameless designs. Our dedicated engineers have now overcome these limitations using core patented Earthquake technology. An advanced fusion of XLT-geometry and SWS (Shallow Woofer System) technology unveil a performance level previously thought impossible from this type of speaker.
To ensure perfect integration in any room, the Edgeless series features a +/- 3dB adjustment switche to tailor the acoustics and magnetically removable paintable grills for color matching. Turn your living space into a luxury audio salon, equally suited for high-end audio or all out home theater. Enjoy the discreet confidence of audio excellence offered by the Edgeless EWS530C In-Wall LCR.
- Frameless design for reduced visibility/seamless blend
- Magnetically attached and paintable grille
- Two 5.25″ low mass stiff kevlar cone midbass drivers
- One 3″ low mass stiff kevlar cone midrange driver
- Two 1″ (25mm) swiveling silk dome neodymium tweeters
- Elaborate crossover network
- +/- 3dB bass & treble controls
- 12dB/Octave with polyswitch protection
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy install “Turn-N-Lock™” mechanism
- Priced and sold by the piece
- Power Handling: 350 Watts MAX
- Frequency Response: 40Hz—20kHz
- Sensitivity: 87dB 1W/1M
- Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Overall dimensions (H x W): 9.75″ (248mm) x 13.75″ (349mm)
- Cut out dimensions (H x W): 8.81″ (224mm) x 12.83″ (326mm)
- Mounting depth: 3.34″ (85mm)
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.