- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
4 MP 2.8mm Fixed Bullet Networking IR IP67 True WDR Network Security Camera
Bullet Networking / Internet Protocol Security Camera (IPC) with build-in Mic, Fixed 2.8mm, 1/3″,4MP@20FPS, EXIR(98ft), True WDR. UL Listed professional surveillance products. Remote viewing from your mobile with ENS Security APP. you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone, tablet, or PC. free download app and no monthly fees.
- High-quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Efficient H.265 compression technology
- Clear imaging even with strong backlighting due to 120 dB WDR
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- EXIR 2.0: advanced infrared technology with long IR range up to 98ft
- Built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- Series: ENS
- Camera Technology: IP Camera
- Resolution: 4MP
- Style: Bullet
- Color: White
- Night Vision: Infrared / IR
- Night Vision Range: 98ft.
- WDR: True WDR
- Motorized Zoom: No
- Lens Specification: 2.8mm
- WiFi: No
- SD Card: No
- NDAA Compliance: No
- Audio: No
- Vandalproof: No
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.