- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
HDBaseT HDMI® 2.0 Extender 150M 4K UHD @60Hz Over Cat6 HDR Support Bi-directional IR
Send 4K/60, HDR HDMI signals and bi-directional US type IR signals up to 120 meters (394 feet) and 1080p up to 150 meters (492 feet). Includes RS232 pass though for easy control signal distribution. Using the latest in proprietary DSC technology we are now able to offer an even better image quality than ever before giving trained eyes a run for their money to discern the difference between native or not video.
- Supports HDMI® 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 (and earlier versions)
- Resolutions supported: up to 4k/60Hz 4:4:4
- HDR Support
- compatible with CAT5e/CAT6/CAT6A or better*
- Transmission distance: 1080p up to 150m/492ft & 4K 120M/394ft over CAT6
- Supports Bi-directional IR 20-60Hz with included US standard IR receiver & emitter
- RS232 pass-through
- HDMI loop out on the transmitter
- Analog 3.5mm audio output on receiver for sources set to PCM audio (No downmixing)
- Power from a single side
- Wall mountable with included mounting tabs
*Note: Reduced distances supported with CAT5e
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.