Hifonics ZG12D4 Zeus Gamma Mobile Subwoofer 12-inch 800 Watt Max Powder Coated
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Fast, Free Shipping on all US Orders|
|Live Customer Service Representative|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup (Contact us for Availability)|
Hifonics ZG12D4 Zeus Gamma Mobile Subwoofer
• Dual 4 Ohm design
• Ideal for medium and large ported enclosures
• Thermal Formed Polypropylene ZEUS symbol and unique 6 spoke molded cone creates a strong cone face
• Heavy gauge, powder-coated, stamped steel basket provides a solid base for the motor system and moving parts
• “Through the Frame Venting” with mesh grill
• Rear motor cover protects the back of the subwoofer
SUBWOOFER TERMINAL TYPE
Spade style terminals for easy installation.
The pressure treated blue foam surround along with the Zeus spider helps keep the piston motion of the subwoofer linear and distortion free.
VOICE COIL/FORMER ASSEMBLY
Vented aluminum former holds a 2” voice coil while allowing the heat to be exchanged. (Less heat means less distortion).
Specialized Hifonics cotton spider, along with the surround, allows the ZEUS Gamma woofer to handle more power with minimum distortions.
A unique Hifonics heavy duty powder coated steel frame allows back venting, which exchanges heat with cool air, resulting in more power handling and increased reliability.
Vented high energy motor assembly with 37oz magnets increases power handling and increases SPL.
- CONFIGURATION: Round
- VOICE COILS: 2
- IMPEDANCE (OHMS): 4 ohms x 2
- RMS POWER HANDLING (WATTS): 400
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (WATTS): 800
- CUT-OUT (IN): 10
- MOUNTING DEPTH (IN): 5.4
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER (IN): 12.20
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER): 80dB
- ENCLOSURE RECOMMENDATION: Small Sealed or Medium - Large Vented