Hifonics ZTH-1525.1D ZEUS THETA Compact 1500W Super D-Class Mono Block Amplifier
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Fast, Free Shipping on all US Orders|
|Live Customer Service Representative|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup (Contact us for Availability)|
Hifonics ZTH-1525.1D ZEUS THETA 1500W Mono Block Amplifier
Hifonics ZEUS THETA mono block amplifier delivers 1500 watts that features PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels.
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA INPUTS
Nickel-plated high-temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
- OPERATION MODE
Four-Channel, Full Range, Bridgeable: Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four-channel or bridged mono mode.
- CROSSOVER TYPE
Onboard electronic crossover
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
Control of amplifier output with onboard electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
Class D: High efficiency with big power in a small footprint.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
PWM MOSFET Power Supply: Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation.
- HEAT SINK
Aluminum: Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation.
- POWER SUPPLY
Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- CONNECTION TYPE
Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground, and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Amp Class: Class D
- Amp Total Channels: 1
- Amp Max Power (watts): 1500
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 1500
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 750
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 375
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-9dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 10Hz-40Hz
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-6V
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs - Yes
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External 80A
- Bass Remote Included - Yes
- Color: Silver